Cloud Business Ethernet Services
Cloud Business Ethernet services provide cost-effective, secure, high-bandwidth connectivity with 99.99% uptimes supported by industry-leading Service Level Agreements (SLAs). Our enterprise-class Ethernet services enable organisations to provision in-house communications infrastructures that are ideally suited for the support and delivery of voice and data convergence as well as IP and Cloud based services.
Point to Point Ethernet Services provide a direct connection between two or more locations and may be provided as part of an MPLS Network, allowing you to reliably extend your corporate communications infrastructure across multiple sites.
Managed Internet Service provides a direct connection to the internet from your business premise with a guaranteed bandwidth.
Ethernet First Mile (EFM) gives you fully-synchronous, high-speed Ethernet connectivity but delivered over copper pairs. This configuration enables you to benefit from fast Ethernet speeds with the guaranteed bandwidth that is required for the transfer of large files and data streaming even where there is no Fibre infrastructure in place.
Ideal for businesses…
- Needing to transfer large amounts of data quickly and seamlessly
- Requiring data streaming and broadcasting services
- Wanting to access high-quality voice, data, video and Cloud based services
- Looking to build and reliably extend their network infrastructure
Key Benefits of Ethernet Services
- High-speed connectivity and bandwidth are guaranteed
- No major upfront investment thus reducing capital expenditure
- 99.99% service uptime backed by industry leading SLAs
- Allows you to introduce next generation services, such as Voice over IP, video calling and Cloud computing
Service & Support
Our connections are safe, secure and highly-resilient and come with all year round 24/7 network monitoring, management and support.
The Brigantia Partner Support team will project manage your order for you, from the initial quote to the final stages of checking customer satisfaction once the services are up and running.
Peace of mind
The Partner Support team take away the hassles that we know our customers do not have time for.
The Brigantia Partner Support team has an in-depth understanding of the market and will work with you and take you through all the available options to ensure you get the right connections to support your business now and into the future.
We offer competitively priced managed and unmanaged Ethernet connectivity and associated products.
Speak to us today and get your business the safe, secure and dynamic connectivity it needs to communicate effectively now and into the future.
- Ethernet services deliver cost-effective, secure, high-bandwidth connectivity and are available across the UK with speeds ranging from 0.2Mbps to 10Gbps
- Ethernet First Mile (EFM) and Ethernet over FTTC (EoFTTC) provide high-speed internet connections, with service and bandwidth guarantees
- Point-to-Point Ethernet (leased lines) Connect two or more locations with dedicated bandwidth, often used as part of a broader communications network including:-
- Hub and Spoke – connect multiple sites to your HQ/data centre
- Any to Any – fully connect multiple sites that share high levels of traffic within a closed user group
- Bespoke – design the exact connectivity you need between sites with a range of different access options