Cloud Business Broadband Services
Connectivity Without Compromise
Cloud Business Broadband services provide cost-effective and reliable internet connectivity for business users. Our comprehensive range of unlimited Broadband packages are designed to meet the needs of local offices, remote workers and larger offices needing efficient and effective, high-bandwidth connectivity.
Fibre Broadband / FTTC / FTTP Services
Provide the fastest connections with download speeds of up to 330Mbps and upload speeds up to 30Mbps, allowing users to work smarter and far more efficiently. Users will be able to run several bandwidth hungry applications at the same time and take advantage of a growing range of next generation IP services such as Voice over IP.
ADSL (Copper) Broadband Services
Provide a cost-effective alternative for businesses with less demanding Internet needs. The services are delivered over copper with higher contention ratios but still deliver download speeds of up to 24Mbps and uploads speeds of up to 1.2Mbps for a standard service.
Ideal for businesses…
- With in-house voice and data networks, who want to improve information sharing
- With staff working from home, enhancing their work life balance and reducing carbon emissions
- With users needing to access multiple on-line applications simultaneously (FTTC is perfect in this situation)
- With remote users who have lower bandwidth needs e.g. general email usage and web browsing (ADSL is the ideal solution here)
Key benefits of Broadband Services
- Cost-effective Internet connectivity
- Unlimited services with no data limits
- No end of month invoice surprises due to unforeseen ‘excess usage’ charges
- Allows the introduction of time and money saving applications including Voice over IP, cloud backup and data storage, video streaming and video conferencing
- Enables users to work from home with reliable and fast access to their company’s in-house business and information systems
Service & Support
Whether taking a brand new service or transferring a service to us we will take care of the installation to ensure minimal disruption to your business.
Once installed our support team are on hand to answer any queries you may have in relation to your service.
Peace of mind
The Brigantia Partner Support team has an in-depth understanding of the market and will work with you and take you through all the options available to ensure you get the right connections to support your business now and into the future.
We offer competitively priced copper and fibre broadband services for businesses.
All our packages are completely unlimited – meaning no surprises from ‘over-usage’ charges.
For further information please email email@example.com.
- Copper Broadband (i.e. copper from the exchange through to your office) provides a cost effective connection for low users.
- Fibre to the Cabinet FTTC (i.e. fibre from the exchange to a street cabinet near your office, and copper from the street cabinet to your premises)
- Fibre to the Premises FTTP (i.e. fibre all the way from the exchange to your office) is up to 40 times faster than copper broadband
- Multiple service permutations, including speeds, throughput and maintenance
- Choice of service packages to suit your budget